This website and it's owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website comply's to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
Afrihope International Incorporated may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website.
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website.
- Information about transactions carried out over this website.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services.
- Any other information that you send to Afrihope International Incorporated.
Afrihope International Incorporated may use your personal information to:
- Enable your access to and use of the website services.
- Publish information about you on the website if you give us permission to do so.
- Send to you products that you purchase to promote or sponsor a good course organized by Afrihope International Incorporated or its affiliates.
- Supply to you services that you purchase to promote or sponsor a good course organized by Afrihope International Incorporated or its affiliates.
- Send to you statements and invoices for your tax filings and credit.
Where Afrihope International Incorporated discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Afrihope International Incorporated may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Afrihope International Incorporated will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Afrihope International Incorporated will store all the personal information you provide on PayPal secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology Designed and administered by PayPal.
[In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.]
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Afrihope International Incorporated is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- P.O. Box 190796 Boston, MA 02119 OR at Afrihope@Afrihopeinc.org