For your convenience we have several ways in which you can provide financial support to Afrihope International Incorporated
* Online: Make a donation online by selecting DONATE FUNDS in the upper right hand corner of the page.
* Mail: You can submit your donation by mailing a check to:
Afrihope international Incorporated P.O. Box 190796 Boston, MA 02119
* Please note: the Afrihope international Incorporated website processes credit card donations in US dollars only. Donors should indicate the amount of the desired donation in US dollars and the currency conversion will be processed through the donor’s credit card company.
Ninety-one cents of every dollar the Afrihope international Incorporated spends is invested in humanitarian services and programs. The other nine cents supports our general operations and helps ensure we are ready to respond wherever and whenever help is needed.
The mailing address and is:
Afrihope international Incorporated P.O. Box 190796 Boston, MA 02119.
Receipts for mail or phone donations are usually sent within 3 weeks of when Afrihope international Incorporated receives your gift.
If this appears to be an authorized charge, your financial institution authorized the charge, but our anti-fraud protection rejected the attempted charge to protect your security and information.
Gifts made online via credit card can be verified through your credit card company. Gifts made via check can be verified by your bank.
We are sorry to hear that you had difficulty making a donation. Donations are sometimes declined due to the following reasons:
* Your personal information did not match with the credit/debit card entered
* You are currently outside of the US and/or using an international credit card
* You are within a corporate or government firewall
* Our fraud protections blocked your transaction. Because we value donor privacy, we have strict protections in place to prevent fraudulent charges.
* If you have attempted to donate online and received a ‘donation declined’ message, please check with your bank to see if the transaction actually went through.
We appreciate you donating to Afrihope international Incorporated and would like to share with you alternate ways to give a gift:
* Mail your check donation to Afrihope international Incorporated:
P.O. Box 190796 Boston, MA 02119
We understand that many donors are motivated to give during a specific disaster. If you would like to support a specific disaster please write the name of that event on the memo line of your check. Designated donations for a specific disaster will be used for that event.
Yes. You can make your donation a "tribute" to someone—in their honor, or in memory of a lost loved one.
A bequest by will or revocable Trust can be tailored to complement your personal and financial goals and also support Afrihope international Incorporated. If you include Afrihope international Incorporated in a bequest provision, please notify us so that we ensure your wishes can be fulfilled. Your notification will be treated confidentially.
* Rather than leaving a sum certain, you can include language that refers to a percentage of your estate or a description of the property you wish to give.
Yes, because we also relieve suffering globally.
Afrihope international Incorporated takes every precaution to protect our donors' information. When donors submit sensitive information via the Web site, your information is protected both online and offline because this part is handle by PayPal payment system. PayPal use high grade encryption and the https security protocol to communicate with your browser software. This method is the industry standard security protocol, which makes it extremely difficult for anyone else to intercept the credit card information you send to us. Afrihope International Incorporated can’t even see your credit card information, just your name and the amount donated. The Paypal company handles the credit card processing for Afrihope.
For additional questions please contact us.